Page 1 of 33
Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:45 pm
A thread just to let us know what skates you own...
- Kizer Fluid frames
- 4x4 Rob Thompsons
- Hyper Buttas
- Custom Footbeds
- Salomon "Shock Absorbers"
- FSK 237 EA-R frames poncing around now and then
- No wheels or bearings
Razor Flats (on loan to someone else)
- can't remember what wheels
- Dave Kollash Pro frames
Used to have:
- Rollerblade Lightning 608 with CDS everything
- Salomon ST90
- Rollerblade TRS Access
Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 2:53 am
1. Fluid Hockey skates, only for playing indoor hockey.
2. Decathlon own brand rec skates, before I knew any better.
3. FSK CrossMax2's, because the're suitable for almost anything. Tearing up the asphalt down under in Melbourne, at the moment.
Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 12:21 pm
Three pairs :
- X Max (2002), all wheels in 80mm 83A or more.
- Belotti TRX 2002, 84mm frame
- Technica Spitfire (w/o wheels -- do not use these ATM)
Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:40 pm
Rollerblade Evo 4's my very first pair of skates
Crossmax 1's originals and the best
K2 Power 6.0 2004 my latest addition
Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:50 pm
Just the one pair of crappy Salomon Preface Whatsits.
If I ever achieve some degree of competence, then I can start filling the house with skates like everyone else. :-)
Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:54 pm
I only have 4 pairs of skates:
1. Spin (skates with heelssupension) no wheels atm, thoses were my first ones, got these for free.
2. Rollerblade Evo09, with very soft wheels for training
3. xmax2, all orginal exept for the footbeds
4. Inlion 5x84mm frames with bont shark shoes and bont Invasion wheels
Currently I'm still looking for a good 4x84mm skate/frame, any advices?
Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:26 pm
Just 2 pairs.
Really old Roces LAX, last seen sprayed white on the Halloween Skate and now in retirement.
And my new shiney DM2's that have now been located on one of my sites
Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:54 pm
Only two pairs:
1. FSK DeeMax 2002
2. Rollerblade Aero 5
Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:56 pm
Crossmax1 (currently with Crossmax2 frame)
Crossmax2 (currently with Crossmax1 frame)
Salomon Mag Elite (currently covered in lots of dust).
Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:17 am
Just the one pair - Rollerblade Evos. Wouldn't mind an upgrade this summer. Just need to skate enough between now and then to justify it...
Also fancy a pair of hypnos...something I can wear through the Greenwich foot tunnel, which is bang in the middle of my route to work
Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:21 am
Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:49 am
Rocces Torrontos - in pieces awaiting quad plates
Easton Vent F4's
Crossmax 1's, with Deemax 2 boots and old Le Mans wheels
- NOW DEAD
XMAX3 - 2 sizes smaller than the XMAX1's - WTF is up with that?
Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:24 am
Salomon Crossmax 3 with EA-R Frame
CCM Vector PF8
Baur Supreame 4000 Ice Hockey Skates
Salomon Pilot Pro V
Rollerblade TRS Access
(pic comming soon)
Raptor 75 (Quads)
Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:26 am
1 pair of Crossmax 2 painted highlights (gold) size 10UK
- Original Wheels - Hi:Lo setup
- Original frame 247mm LE- painted bottom half (silver)
1 pair K2 Mod GT size 10.5 UK
- Broken ratchet buckles
- Original fram 305mm 5ptl extruded alu
- 78mm 76a Hyper Giant Wheels (Wicked!)
1 pair random bauer quads size 8UK
- Rucsted wheels
- Cracked boot
- Never used
Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 5:44 pm
USD Al Hooi Grycon liners
Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 7:27 pm
Gerbil wrote:1) Vanilla Crossmax 3
2) Vanilla Vinny Mintons
3) Vanilla Baur Supreame 4000
4) Salamon TR '01 not too sure which model exactly
And your favourite flavour of icecream is?
Just some shabby old Salomon Proline (profile?) thingymebobs (and some even shabbier unmentionables previous to them)
Shiny crossmax3's are calling me now I've been paid
Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 5:34 pm
Only one pair: Mission RM's
They hurt like hell even after 2 years....so I am in the market for some new skates!
Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 6:11 pm
Salomon TR MAg Elite 3s
K2 Fatty Pro Euro, not used any more
looking at getting some crossmax 3s this summer
Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:10 pm
Salomon Friday Nights (00 or 01, can't remember). I hope that I can buy a pair of crossmax or deemax next summer
Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:17 pm
plus the scrapheap... rollerblade,roces,decathlon,tchibo(sic),technica...
XMax3 if I find the money