Saffy

Introduce yourself and ask anything you like about the forum or skating - no question too stupid

Moderator: Traffic warden

saffron
Traffic Warden
Traffic Warden

Saffy

Postby saffron » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:42 pm

Name: Saffy........honest!
Started skating: 2004ish I think......back when rollerdisco was at Bagleys and there were only 20 people going every week
First skates: £10 ex rollerdisco hire skates LOL!!!.......and I was so so so excited as I thought they were the best thing in the world at the time!
Current skates: Salomon deemax....falling apart and very dusty bauer turbo quads
Style: lacking lol!!!! Good enough to be able to handle myself on the streets and even used to skate commute to work back in the days when I didnt work in North London.....bad enough to still cause amusement to my much better friends. I streetskate with a heelbrake and have no shame about it...skating down putney hill every day I need it....very adept at skating with poof juice in hand and standing still on skates with drink in hand at the beach in the summertime.
Used to attempt to dance at Rollerdisco back in the day was obsessively on my quads but very very out of practise now!
Found: Skating down Putney hill every morning, moaning on the lfns, grinning on the londonskate, hungover on the sunday stroll, drinking anywhere where her skater friends are
Worst skating accident: Breaking my ankle outside bar 101 on Tottenham court road whilst trying drunkenly to impress the bouncer with my quaddancing skills....or lack of them lol!
Best skating moment: Leading the first year of reindeer dancing on the londonsantaskate in 2007 and turning round to see the entire skate copying our dancing. Also setting up the easterskate weekend and watching you all skating down the mall in full easter costume thinking bloody hell we pulled this off!!!! and just about any skate in fancy dress.....especially the spontaneous ones....tropical skank anyone?
Known as: Saffy, saffstickles, and very occassionally Carol for some odd reason!
Other info: Party girl, fashionista, workaholic, alcoholic lol!!! Instigator of the panda and Wife of Gumbie.

GuinnessGirl
Traffic Warden
Traffic Warden

Re: Saffy

Postby GuinnessGirl » Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:23 pm

saffron wrote: Leading the first year of reindeer dancing on the londonsantaskate in 2007 and turning round to see the entire skate copying our dancing. .

You've missed a whole year of reindeer Saff!
I think I started the reindeers in 2006 - wasn't last year our fourth time doing it?

hehehe....getting old

saffron
Traffic Warden
Traffic Warden

Re: Saffy

Postby saffron » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:21 pm

GuinnessGirl wrote:
saffron wrote: Leading the first year of reindeer dancing on the londonsantaskate in 2007 and turning round to see the entire skate copying our dancing. .

You've missed a whole year of reindeer Saff!
I think I started the reindeers in 2006 - wasn't last year our fourth time doing it?

hehehe....getting old

Was it??.....blimey I have forgotten a whole year......that is serious memory loss lol!

Return to “Welcome”