problem with seba fr1s bolt at the front under the liner

Introduce yourself and ask anything you like about the forum or skating - no question too stupid

Moderator: Traffic warden

higgy
Gumbie
Gumbie
Location: 2/3's out from the centre of the Milky way, Earth, uk leicester, originally from Andromeda Galaxy

problem with seba fr1s bolt at the front under the liner

Postby higgy » Sat May 07, 2011 10:19 am

hi all! i purchased a pair of seba fr1s about 3 weeks ago, they are amazing! im a beginner and still learning to skate, im much better than i was so im enjoying myself! the problem i have is that there is a bolt under the front part of the sole area in the boot and it seems to be digging into the front bottom part of my foot, normal people may not have the same problem but as im a heavy guy (97 kilos) maybe that is why it gets uncomfortable, it only affects the right foot. i've put in a extra sole under the liner and i can skate for slightly longer but not as long that i would like to skate! so is there anything else i can do to solve this problem.
please help me!!!
thank you

Look no Skywater
Traffic Warden
Traffic Warden

Re: problem with seba fr1s bolt at the front under the line

Postby Look no Skywater » Sun May 08, 2011 2:07 am

There's bit of foam there stuck to the sole of the liner to stop it wearing though and that is probably what you are noticing rather than the bolt. It wears softer after a while so don't thin it to level it off. I noticed the same thing in mine. I still feel it from time to time when I haven't worn them for a bit but it does not affect skating and soon goes away.

higgy
Gumbie
Gumbie
Location: 2/3's out from the centre of the Milky way, Earth, uk leicester, originally from Andromeda Galaxy

Postby higgy » Mon May 09, 2011 5:09 pm

thanx for ur reply! i suppose il just have to enjoy skating for long as i can for now, thanx again

Torbaydos
Beach bum
Beach bum

Postby Torbaydos » Mon May 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Make sure your toes are relaxed as well. If you are tensing your toes you will feel every vibration in the road, then feel the bolt more

Happy skating

higgy
Gumbie
Gumbie

Postby higgy » Tue May 10, 2011 1:30 pm

thanx for ur tip Torbaydos, il be conscious of that tonite

happy skating!

Return to “Welcome”