Hi every one

Introduce yourself and ask anything you like about the forum or skating - no question too stupid

Moderator: Traffic warden

esteban
Skate Patrol
Skate Patrol

Hi every one

Postby esteban » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:48 pm

My name is Esteban, I used to go every Friday but last year have been working on the country so almost didn't came and now trying to recover from knee injury and start little by little again.
One of the guys at club blue room gave me the contact because I have a pair of new unpacked Bont semi race skates to sale after Fedex did deliver them to a house other than mine which was unoccupied at the time, I thought to keep them for my self but it look like my other pair will last forever at present day rate of use.Maybe this isn't the best place to post but if someone is interested they are Bont size 8 which fits my size 9 UK foot and I have the invoice to my name
OK that is all for now and hope to go to FNS soon
Best
E

steph
Traffic Warden
Traffic Warden

Re: Hi every one

Postby steph » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:14 am

Welcome to Serpentine Road Esteban! If you do want to sell your skates (with pictures and stuff) feel free to add a post in the Commercial Forum. In the mean time, hang around here for a chat and take good care of your knees as they recover, you only have two of them you know!

lurch
Traffic Warden
Traffic Warden

Postby lurch » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:06 pm

For Bonts you might also try posting over at the LondonSkaters Speed Team forum - http://www.londonspeedskaters.com/forums/index.php

esteban
Skate Patrol
Skate Patrol

Postby esteban » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:36 pm

[quo
te="steph"]Welcome to Serpentine Road Esteban! If you do want to sell your skates (with pictures and stuff) feel free to add a post in the Commercial Forum. In the mean time, hang around here for a chat and take good care of your knees as they recover, you only have two of them you know![/quote]

Thank for prompt answer steph

esteban
Skate Patrol
Skate Patrol

Postby esteban » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:39 pm

lurch wrote:For Bonts you might also try posting over at the LondonSkaters Speed Team forum - http://www.londonspeedskaters.com/forums/index.php

OK I will TA for the link lurch

Return to “Welcome”