Introduce yourself - old

Introduce yourself and ask anything you like about the forum or skating - no question too stupid

Moderator: Traffic warden

Naomi
Admin
Admin
Posts: 10882
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 5:37 pm
Location: Nowhere in particular

Postby Naomi » Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:29 am

You call yourselves skaters? I was asked across to Holland to do 2 freestyle courses this weekend, and was promised some level of ability...

...And all I get is a bunch of you Losers.

Cowry
New school
New school
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:14 pm
Location: Groningen
Contact:

Postby Cowry » Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:02 pm

thanx! But I was expecting someone who could teach... :P

greazer
Beach bum
Beach bum
Posts: 624
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:08 pm
Location: Speeding through Haarlem!
Contact:

Postby greazer » Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:17 pm

There was a teacher this weekend? I never knew that! I do remember a girl dancing around calling us losers... :mrgreen:

Naomi
Admin
Admin
Posts: 10882
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 5:37 pm
Location: Nowhere in particular

Postby Naomi » Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:33 pm

ooooooooooooooooooooh NOW the gloves are off... oh, hang on, Ill wait til you come over to compete in the UK slalom championship and LOSE

Cowry
New school
New school
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:14 pm
Location: Groningen
Contact:

Postby Cowry » Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:29 pm

Now I'm scared.... Or, no, I'm not, it gives me the chance to show everyone what you failed to teach me!

Mickey2Names
deleted account
Posts: 7348
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:12 pm

Postby Mickey2Names » Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:48 pm

LMAO, I think you've met your match there Naomi. Nice one Cowry, *snigger*.

Cowry
New school
New school
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:14 pm
Location: Groningen
Contact:

Postby Cowry » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:52 pm

thanx Mike :)

hotballsorr
Gumbie
Gumbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:47 pm

moi

Postby hotballsorr » Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:50 pm

hi
im jock 31 live in thornaby and im the best skater in the world...(well i will be when some one tells me what skates to get....and i learn how to errrmmm skate)

thornaby is uptnorth to most of you folks im at durham uni doing a foundation degree (chemistry is solid english is crap and biology is....wheres that Mcdonalds uniform,,,,)

anyhoo getting my skates for xmas,, any shops up north i know about kates skates , want somewhere a wee bit closer to try em bright purple babies on oh the must have attachments for sparklers (for when im trying to woooo the ladies... (b)

take care
jock

greazer
Beach bum
Beach bum
Posts: 624
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:08 pm
Location: Speeding through Haarlem!
Contact:

Postby greazer » Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:25 pm

Naomi wrote:ooooooooooooooooooooh NOW the gloves are off... oh, hang on, Ill wait til you come over to compete in the UK slalom championship and LOSE


We just love to lose... (because we know it will make you guys feel better!!! :P )

It's gonna be good fun to be skating over in *self edited for a few more minutes :oops: * *unedit >* London June 18/19 doing freestyle, marathon and a whole bunch of other fun stuff!
There's some people coming over from our little city in the north of "Danedalands", expect something like 10, Cowry and me included.

Andy.

Stevie B
Traffic Warden
Traffic Warden
Posts: 11649
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:43 pm
Location: Close To The Edge

Re: moi

Postby Stevie B » Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:08 pm

hotballsorr wrote:hi
im jock 31 (b)

jock


Hi and welcome to our strange little world..... I am sure that some one much more suitable than me will be along to welcome you properly... I have a tendancy to be rude, sexist and foul mouthed....

GumbieBEN
Traffic Warden
Traffic Warden
Posts: 20180
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:48 pm
Location: Pointing & Laughing!

Re: moi

Postby GumbieBEN » Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:36 pm

Stevie B wrote:... I have a tendancy to be rude, sexist and foul mouthed....


You forgot Yobbish.

Well I would welcome but I have a tendancy to be loud, flirtatious and drama queen esque.

Anyone normal round here?

saffron
Traffic Warden
Traffic Warden
Posts: 12036
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 2:05 pm
Location: Muddy Waters and Panda Pie!
Contact:

Re: moi

Postby saffron » Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:39 pm

GumbieBEN wrote:
Anyone normal round here?


Well hellooooooooooo sweedie!

I offer a very personal welcoming service to Newbies.......ask Colatech!!

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame! :oops: :oops:

GuinnessGirl
Traffic Warden
Traffic Warden
Posts: 8015
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 1:14 pm
Location: In my dressing up box

Re: moi

Postby GuinnessGirl » Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:11 pm

GumbieBEN wrote:
Anyone normal round here?


Why, me of course, I nuture other skaters needs and am the most able nurse mozza when required, ready for medicinal vodka jelly administration and breastickle musing at all times.

Shame I've been crippled for most of the year and unable to skate.....but I'll be back soon....Guinness in hand :)

hotballsorr
Gumbie
Gumbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:47 pm

Re: moi

Postby hotballsorr » Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:17 pm

Stevie B wrote:
hotballsorr wrote:hi
im jock 31 (b)

jock


Hi and welcome to our strange little world..... I am sure that some one much more suitable than me will be along to welcome you properly... I have a tendancy to be rude, sexist and foul mouthed....



thanks matey

its 8 fekin 15 on a saturday night and im writing about a group essay i must have been a white van driver in a past life.....

mnnnnn might play halo instead mnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
beerrrrmnnnnnnnn
jock

TimO
New school
New school
Posts: 3671
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 2:07 pm
Location: /home/timo
Contact:

Re: moi

Postby TimO » Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:59 pm

saffron wrote:
GumbieBEN wrote:
Anyone normal round here?


Well hellooooooooooo sweedie!


ROTFLMAO.

You've got to be kidding. ;)

weirdo
Gumbie
Gumbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Groningen 7,35 minutes from NP

Postby weirdo » Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:25 pm

Well, I'm a Weirdo from Groningen, Netherlands.



Naomi wrote:You call yourselves skaters? I was asked across to Holland to do 2 freestyle courses this weekend, and was promised some level of ability...

...And all I get is a bunch of you Losers.


Who was talking about freestyle? Those guys said to me to join a skate workshop and now I'm doing some stuff on just 16 meters or something... I can't JUMP that far, it'll stop at about 3 meters or something.
And they said it would be FUN, but the only thing Naomi was saying was: nice shirt! :evil: She ment: "I can't find anything good on you, so I say: nice shirt", while she didn't see my shirt :S ---> We have it on a video, somewere... I will find it and use it against you! :mrgreen:

ARGH! :x

Cheers, Weirdo

chris
Power slider
Power slider
Posts: 240
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 5:38 pm
Location: In front of a mirror

Postby chris » Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:10 am

I was going to introduce myself because I'm bored.

But frankly, if you don't know who I am already, you really don't deserve to know at all.

Cowry
New school
New school
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:14 pm
Location: Groningen
Contact:

Postby Cowry » Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:13 am

weirdo wrote:Well, I'm a Weirdo from Groningen, Netherlands.



Naomi wrote:You call yourselves skaters? I was asked across to Holland to do 2 freestyle courses this weekend, and was promised some level of ability...

...And all I get is a bunch of you Losers.


Who was talking about freestyle? Those guys said to me to join a skate workshop and now I'm doing some stuff on just 16 meters or something... I can't JUMP that far, it'll stop at about 3 meters or something.
And they said it would be FUN, but the only thing Naomi was saying was: nice shirt! :evil: She ment: "I can't find anything good on you, so I say: nice shirt", while she didn't see my shirt :S ---> We have it on a video, somewere... I will find it and use it against you! :mrgreen:

ARGH! :x

Cheers, Weirdo


That video will (finally) be edditet this weekend; I'll make sure it stays in!!

And Weirdo; if you didn't have fun, why did you stay during the afternoons aswell??

Woodster
Gumbie
Gumbie
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:54 pm

Postby Woodster » Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:15 pm

Hi All,

New to this forum, but I used to post a bit in the last forum under a different user name.

I skate quite a bit on both ice and inlines but I haven't done much of either over the last 6 months or so. I've just started to get back into it now that the bad weather is upon us! :(

When I'm on inlines, I usually skate in Hyde Park. You'll recognise me because I'm the one who can skate a lot better backwards than I can forwards!! :o

Roll on the summer 8)

loco
Gumbie
Gumbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:54 am

Postby loco » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:51 pm

Hi all, my name is Louis.

I used to skate at rollers in milton keynes years ago and am skating again now i've got my new skates.


Return to “Welcome”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest