NTWNS 07/04/04

London gossip and skating chat

Moderator: Traffic warden

Are you suicidal?

I love the NTWNS: I've got nothing to do on Wednesdays
1
17%
I love the NTWNS: Best way to kick cabbies ass
1
17%
I love the NTWNS: Big adrenaline when crossing red traffic lights
1
17%
I love the NTWNS: for skitching everything I can grab
2
33%
I love the NTWNS: only way to get away from my woman
1
17%
 
Total votes: 6

blob
New school
New school
Posts: 4461
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:06 am

NTWNS 07/04/04

Postby blob » Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:16 am

NTWNS 07/04/04

LAst week we've been going through some really nice hidden path.
I would be keen to do the same again.

Gerbil
New school
New school
Posts: 4829
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:10 am

Postby Gerbil » Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:44 am

Definatly the last one and I dont even do the NTWNS

Juicy Lucy
New school
New school
Posts: 2527
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:41 pm
Location: In a land far, far away

Postby Juicy Lucy » Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:48 am

Gerbil wrote:Definatly the last one and I dont even do the NTWNS
wow, you actually have a girlfriend..... ;)

blob
New school
New school
Posts: 4461
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:06 am

Postby blob » Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:50 am

Jucie Lucy wrote:
Gerbil wrote:Definatly the last one and I dont even do the NTWNS
wow, you actually have a girlfriend..... ;)


Mrs Gerbil is an Angel!
And she cooks really well!

Big kiss for her!!! :)

Juicy Lucy
New school
New school
Posts: 2527
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:41 pm
Location: In a land far, far away

Postby Juicy Lucy » Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:55 am

Quentin wrote:Big kiss for her!!! :)
oohhh, i think its time you watched your woman mate, quentins looking a little too interested...

blob
New school
New school
Posts: 4461
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:06 am

Postby blob » Wed Apr 07, 2004 10:04 am

Jucie Lucy wrote:
Quentin wrote:Big kiss for her!!! :)
oohhh, i think its time you watched your woman mate, quentins looking a little too interested...


Me???
I am so not like that!

Little Angel.
I can be only but innocent. I am only 21!

Juicy Lucy
New school
New school
Posts: 2527
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:41 pm
Location: In a land far, far away

Postby Juicy Lucy » Wed Apr 07, 2004 10:07 am

Quentin wrote:I can be only but innocent. I am only 21!
sarcasme (SP?), is the lowest form of wit....

Stevie B
Traffic Warden
Traffic Warden
Posts: 11649
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:43 pm
Location: Close To The Edge

Postby Stevie B » Wed Apr 07, 2004 10:48 am

Quentin wrote:
Jucie Lucy wrote:
Quentin wrote:Big kiss for her!!! :)
oohhh, i think its time you watched your woman mate, quentins looking a little too interested...


Quentin wrote:[Me???


Yes you, you blob of green snot.

Quentin wrote:[I am so not like that!

You so are you agravating little King Charles Spanial

Quentin wrote:[I can be only but innocent.


Inocent only of having any grasp of English grammer.

Quentin wrote:I am only 21!


Well thats your IQ. How old are you? (I hear Spanials live till they are twelve at least)

Juicy Lucy
New school
New school
Posts: 2527
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:41 pm
Location: In a land far, far away

Postby Juicy Lucy » Wed Apr 07, 2004 10:58 am

Stevie B wrote:Yes you, you blob of green snot.
You so are you agravating little King Charles Spanial
Well thats your IQ. How old are you? (I hear Spanials live till they are twelve at least)
be nice

Stevie B wrote:Inocent only of having any grasp of English grammer.
neither do you from that miss-spelt little outburst...

blob
New school
New school
Posts: 4461
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:06 am

Postby blob » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:00 am

OK ok ok!!! :)

Now back to the topic shall we!!! ;)

User avatar
Steve
Admin
Admin
Posts: 16888
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 4:42 pm
Location: Watford
Contact:

Postby Steve » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:03 am

Jucie Lucy wrote:sarcasme (SP?), is the lowest form of wit....

No, The Chuckle Brothers come lower, I think you'll find.

Stevie B
Traffic Warden
Traffic Warden
Posts: 11649
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:43 pm
Location: Close To The Edge

Postby Stevie B » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:04 am

Jucie Lucy wrote:
Stevie B wrote:Yes you, you blob of green snot.
You so are you agravating little King Charles Spanial
Well thats your IQ. How old are you? (I hear Spanials live till they are twelve at least)
be nice

Stevie B wrote:Inocent only of having any grasp of English grammer.
neither do you from that miss-spelt little outburst...


I soooo love it when you put me in my place. My knees hurt now, can I get up Mistress Lucy...

Juicy Lucy
New school
New school
Posts: 2527
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:41 pm
Location: In a land far, far away

Postby Juicy Lucy » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:07 am

Steve wrote:No, The Chuckle Brothers come lower, I think you'll find.
smart arse.

Juicy Lucy
New school
New school
Posts: 2527
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:41 pm
Location: In a land far, far away

Postby Juicy Lucy » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:16 am

Stevie B wrote:I soooo love it when you put me in my place. My knees hurt now, can I get up Mistress Lucy...
No, stay down there and suck my toes...

GadgetBoy
New school
New school
Posts: 2696
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 4:24 am
Location: somewhere...
Contact:

Postby GadgetBoy » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:17 am

Could it be? Quentin is the same age me?

JB
New school
New school
Posts: 2707
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 7:20 pm
Location: Skatebitch Towers

Postby JB » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:21 am

Geoff wrote:Could it be? Quentin is the same age me?


Errr, well, that depends on how old you are doesn't it. Here's a little bit of help in figuring it out - if you're 21, then yes, Quentin is the same age as you.

Wow, that is interesting.

GadgetBoy
New school
New school
Posts: 2696
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 4:24 am
Location: somewhere...
Contact:

Postby GadgetBoy » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:22 am

I started wondering after Lucy started calling me a baby a couple of days ago, not that I minded of course

blob
New school
New school
Posts: 4461
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:06 am

Postby blob » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:26 am

:cry:
That is the NTWNS topic.
Stop people!!!

Juicy Lucy
New school
New school
Posts: 2527
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:41 pm
Location: In a land far, far away

Postby Juicy Lucy » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:28 am

Geoff wrote:I started wondering after Lucy started calling me a baby a couple of days ago, not that I minded of course
well, you are... kiddies all of you

Juicy Lucy
New school
New school
Posts: 2527
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:41 pm
Location: In a land far, far away

Postby Juicy Lucy » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:28 am

Quentin wrote::cry:
That is the NTWNS topic.
Stop people!!!
stop crying and go with the flow..


Return to “London Scene”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron