Sainsbury's flyer

London gossip and skating chat

Moderator: Traffic warden

Hypersonic
Wannabe
Wannabe
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 10:23 pm
Location: Earls Court(Off Tesco)
Contact:

Postby Hypersonic » Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:47 am

Dang Why do they always pick on small little guy like me.. :P
oh well...

Stevie B
Traffic Warden
Traffic Warden
Posts: 11649
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:43 pm
Location: Close To The Edge

Postby Stevie B » Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:38 am

Ok so me and TD went to Sainsburgs at Marble Arse on Mon and we got asked to take skakes off... I told them it was their risk (you guys know the score with the feet) I wasnt realy bothered (in fact it makes me laugh) but some other skaters were/ are upset, get tetchy about it.

Now this is a bit out of charector for me but...... Untill such times as we plan and execute some cohesive and reasonable protest I would hope that none of us kick up too much of a fuss.
It aint worth it, it makes us look bad (ok worse than normal) and when we do come to protest we will look stoopid... (well more than normal.)

What sticks in my throat is that skating is being used more and more by advertisers and marketeers and other bloodsuckers as a way of making things look cool.... It happened to the Rave scene and look where that went....<Sensible Behavior Ends>

BrenBaz
Traffic Warden
Traffic Warden
Posts: 8242
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 3:25 pm
Location: Volcanoeless

Postby BrenBaz » Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:08 pm

Stevie B wrote:<Sensible Behavior Ends>


Thank God. Thought you had been labotomised, oh.. you have :P

Stevie B
Traffic Warden
Traffic Warden
Posts: 11649
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:43 pm
Location: Close To The Edge

Postby Stevie B » Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:11 pm

BrenBaz wrote:
Stevie B wrote:<Sensible Behavior Ends>


Thank God. Thought you had been labotomised, oh.. you have :P


Nah... I am finaly getting the hang of the new programming. Found the on off switches for a myriad of behavioral modes... Am practicing randomly with them....

saffron
Traffic Warden
Traffic Warden
Posts: 12036
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 2:05 pm
Location: Muddy Waters and Panda Pie!
Contact:

Postby saffron » Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:16 pm

Stevie B wrote: Found the on off switches for a myriad of behavioral modes... Am practicing randomly with them....


That explains a lot!!!!!!

Hypersonic
Wannabe
Wannabe
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 10:23 pm
Location: Earls Court(Off Tesco)
Contact:

Postby Hypersonic » Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:18 pm

Stevie B wrote:
BrenBaz wrote:
Stevie B wrote:<Sensible Behavior Ends>


Thank God. Thought you had been labotomised, oh.. you have :P


Nah... I am finaly getting the hang of the new programming. Found the on off switches for a myriad of behavioral modes... Am practicing randomly with them....

lolz.. Hope your switches don't cause any short circuit on your other functions. like your way of putting marble arse.. trying to picture it. :P


Return to “London Scene”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests