Queensway

London gossip and skating chat

Moderator: Traffic warden

Paulo
New school
New school
Posts: 1315
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:17 am
Location: NW3 Hampstead

Queensway

Postby Paulo » Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:38 pm

Anyone got opening times for queensway tomorrow and/or know the price?
Thnx
Paulo

Doug
Old school
Old school
Posts: 10680
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2004 8:55 pm
Contact:

Postby Doug » Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:00 am

expensive & poor choice.

symbol
New school
New school
Posts: 1458
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:39 pm
Location: NW9
Contact:

Postby symbol » Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:06 am

Doug wrote:expensive & poor choice.


I think he may be talking about the Ice Rink, not the skate shop.

Paulo
New school
New school
Posts: 1315
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:17 am
Location: NW3 Hampstead

Postby Paulo » Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:08 am

symbol wrote:
Doug wrote:expensive & poor choice.


I think he may be talking about the Ice Rink, not the skate shop.


That will be it :-). Tho i still agree with him dont love the rink and aparently its expensive.

symbol
New school
New school
Posts: 1458
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:39 pm
Location: NW9
Contact:

Postby symbol » Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:09 am

paulo2002 wrote:
symbol wrote:
Doug wrote:expensive & poor choice.


I think he may be talking about the Ice Rink, not the skate shop.


That will be it :-). Tho i still agree with him dont love the rink and aparently its expensive.


I think it's about a fiver.

Doug
Old school
Old school
Posts: 10680
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2004 8:55 pm
Contact:

Postby Doug » Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:18 am

paulo2002 wrote:
symbol wrote:
Doug wrote:expensive & poor choice.


I think he may be talking about the Ice Rink, not the skate shop.


That will be it :-). Tho i still agree with him dont love the rink and aparently its expensive.


oddly enough I don't think I've ever been to the rink.
I found Slick Willies a much better shop, the Queensway shop are too expensive, have little stock & many people have had bad experiences with them.

Prozac
Power slider
Power slider
Posts: 361
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 2:55 pm
Location: Just listen and you'll hear where I am

Postby Prozac » Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:40 pm

Think it is more like six or seven quid but tht includes skate hire. the skate shop is pants and the guy has always been really rude and miserable when I have been in there.

Paulo
New school
New school
Posts: 1315
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:17 am
Location: NW3 Hampstead

Postby Paulo » Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:46 pm

Prozac wrote:Think it is more like six or seven quid but tht includes skate hire. the skate shop is pants and the guy has always been really rude and miserable when I have been in there.


dont need skate hire tho last time i went there a while ago it was lik £8 maybe? on the friday night dance thing and they said its the same price without skate hire...

musculix
New school
New school
Posts: 1625
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:26 am

Postby musculix » Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:54 pm

This link will take you to a site with ice rinks in London. I went to Queensway in January. It's small, crowded and the ice is crap.

Prozac, love your avatar!!

Paulo
New school
New school
Posts: 1315
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:17 am
Location: NW3 Hampstead

Postby Paulo » Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:58 pm

musculix wrote:This link will take you to a site with ice rinks in London. I went to Queensway in January. It's small, crowded and the ice is crap.

Prozac, love your avatar!!


Yeah i know the rinks around here but queensway was the easiest to get to. I dint like the ice last time i went but for the size thing i norm skate at broadgate (well i do skate for 6months of theyear there.) and if u been there you will knw its tiny!

musculix
New school
New school
Posts: 1625
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:26 am

Postby musculix » Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:59 pm

Yeah, Broadgate is a joke!

Paulo
New school
New school
Posts: 1315
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:17 am
Location: NW3 Hampstead

Postby Paulo » Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:04 pm

musculix wrote:Yeah, Broadgate is a joke!


On its defence its a lovely place to skate with good friendly staff...


Return to “London Scene”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron